We may ask for your permission to use content to feature on Dunwire. If you have given permission, you have agreed to the following;
- You confirm and warrant that you are the owner of the Content, or that you have the necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions to grant Dunwire a licence to the Content.
- You confirm and warrant that the Content does not hold interest in a third party (for example, your employer).
- Whilst providing consent to Dunwire to use the Content, you retain all ownership rights to your Content.
- You grant Dunwire and its partners a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licenceable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, edit, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in any media format and through any media channels.
- You agree that if we distribute your content, we may disclose your personal information (e.g. Twitter handle) to such partners in order for them to independently verify your content.